Go to Town of Collbran Colorado's Home PageContact the Town of Collbran Colorado Town of Collbran Colorado Utilities & Public WorksTown of Collbran Forms & Links to Mesa County & State of ColoradoCollbran Colorado Community InformationTown of Collbran Colorado Town Governmentabout Collbran Colorado

Utilities for the Town of Collbran, Colorado

Town of Collbran Public Works

Public Works Phone Directory

Town of Collbran Public Works DepartmentThe Public Works Department provides maintenance for the fleet, buildings, streets, facilities, and parks for the Town of Collbran. View Parks, Recreation and/or Facilities.

Utilities provided to Collbran residents, water and sewer, are also part of this department. Numerous regulations and requirements are mandated by various state and federal agencies to ensure that your water is drinkable and that the environment is not damaged. One "simple" requirement is providing utility customers with the annual Water Consumer Confidence Report. Take a few minutes to read what's in your water, and realize that every item listed is measured on a regular basis in order to provide this information to you. Learn more about Water Quality and the requirements at the Colorado Dept of Health.

Utility Bills: Water meters are read during the middle of each month. Utility bills for water and sewer services are generated after meters are read. Bills are mailed out no later than the 20th of each month, and payment in full is due by the 10th of the following month. If payments are received after the 10th of the month, then a late fee of 1.5% is assessed and payments may not reflect on your bill. When submitting a payment, please include your account number on your check.

Water General (Bulk Water): The Town provides potable water to any business or person on a pre-pay basis. Please print the Water General Application and bring it into the Town Hall to start an account. The cost is $12.00 per 1000 gallons.

Water and Sewer Taps: To connect to the Town's water and/or sewer service, please review and print the Water/Sewer Tap Application. For more infomation, review the Public Works Manual or contact the Public Works Department.

Digging:  Did you know you need permission to dig the the Town's Right of Way? If you need to replace any service line or if you are adding a service line to your building, and you need to dig on the Right-of-Way, Easement, or Town Street, you must first obtain an Excavation Permit. Also, please review the Public Works Manual for more information.

View Collbran's Source Water Protection Plan (14kb pdf) and help protect our watershed. 2010 Source Water Protection Area Map.

Watershed Permit: Watershed Permit Information Watershed Permit Map

Utilities provided by other entities

Electricity Grand Valley Power, 242-0040
Gas and Propane Source Gas, 800-563-0012
Phone, Internet Service Provider CenturyLink, Residential - 800-201-4099
CenturyLink, Business - 800-201-4102
Century Link High-Speed Internet
DirecTV, 877-798-6070
Recycling Plateau Valley Association - RECYCLING GUIDE
Trash Mesa Disposal Service, 970-242-3898

Public Works Building
1011 High Street
Collbran, CO 81624


For Billing questions please call: 970-487-3751

Public Works Assistant

Keith Encke, Public Works Town of Collbran CO

Contact the Public Works DepartmentKeith Encke

View the Town of Collbran's Public Works Manual.


The Plateau Valley Association (PVA) provides a recycling program for paper, plastics, aluminum, and glass, available to Collbran and valley residents at no charge.

And now they have a RECYCLE GUIDE for PV residents!

Just take your recyclable items to the Rodeo Grounds upper parking lot.

For more information, contact the PVA at 487-3402.

Town of Collbran Terms of UseTown of Collbran privacy policy affordable custom website design & developmentGet all the facts about the Town of Collbran ColoradoTake a Photo Tour of Collbran ColoradoTown of Collbran Legal Info